Drew Hathaway is a Partner at Milberg Coleman Bryson Phillips Grossman, PLLC.
Mr. Hathaway focuses on representing consumers in complex litigation. His primary focus is on product liability and consumer protection class actions both in the United States and internationally throughout Europe. Mr. Hathaway is experienced in creating foundations and international corporations necessary to pursue collective redress abroad while navigating complex tax issues. Mr. Hathaway has extensive experience working with attorneys, funders, and partners on international litigation projects in the Courts of Amsterdam, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Spain, and Portugal. Mr. Hathaway’s international work is done with Milberg Partners LLC.
Mr. Hathaway graduated from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2003. He earned his J.D. from Campbell University School of Law in 2007. While at Campbell, Mr. Hathaway was a member of the National Moot Court Team, an editor for the Campbell Law Observer, and inducted into the Order of Old Kivett.
Mr. Hathaway spent the first eight years of his career practicing as a defense lawyer with a primary focus on medical malpractice and commercial litigation. Mr. Hathaway has extensive trial experience and has received numerous honors as a trial attorney including recognition as North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars, a peer selection for the top 2.5% of North Carolina Lawyers under the age of 40.
Since 2007, Mr. Hathaway has been on the board of directors for Vidas De Esperanza. Vidas is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides free health care and educational opportunities to the underserved in North Carolina and in Mexico. Mr. Hathaway is a member of the Public Justice Foundation, the American Association for Justice, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the Wake County Bar Association, and the North Carolina Bar Association.
- J.D., Campbell University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2003
- North Carolina,
- South Carolina,
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina,
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina,
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina,
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit,
- Registered as Foreign Lawyer in England and Wales,
- North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012-2021
- Public Justice Foundation, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Vidas De Esperanza, Board of Directors