Jacob Morse began practicing law in 2017 at a large regional firm (Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP) where he focused on commercial litigation. In 2020, he transitioned to a new role as plaintiff’s lawyer at Miller Law Group, PLLC, concentrating on personal injury work, including wrongful death, catastrophic and workplace injury, and auto torts.
Jacob believes there is something special about taking up the task of fighting for the wronged or harmed. Oftentimes, corporations and wrongdoers get away with (or even profit from) bad conduct across industries and in communities where others pay the price for those actions. Unless someone stands up and holds the wrongdoer accountable, the conduct will be rewarded and repeated at significant cost to others.
- J.D., Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, cum laude, 2017
- B.A., The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2014
- North Carolina, 2017
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, 2017
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, 2017
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 2017
- Wake County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Secretary/President-Elect
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ) NEXT Leadership Program