Michael Dunn is a Milberg Senior Associate based out of its Raleigh office location.
Mr. Dunn began his career working in various roles for a startup cardio diagnostic company, consulting with patients and physicians throughout the country. His past legal experience encompasses business and employment law, employee benefits, and contract disputes, affording him the opportunity to play integral roles in securing judgments and settlements in several multimillion-dollar class actions.
Mr. Dunn received his J.D. from the North Carolina Central School of Law, graduating summa cum laude, after receiving his B.A. in Economics from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
He began his law career with Emanuel & Dunn in 2014 before joining Milberg in 2021, where he now focuses on a variety of consumer class actions, including cases challenging unfair debt collection practices in State and Federal Court.
Outside the office, Mr. Dunn enjoys the outdoors, golfing and fishing, and spending time with his wife, Morgan, and their two boys, Dallas and Charlie.
- J.D., North Carolina Central School of Law, summa cum laude, 2014
- B.A., The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001
- North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Law Review, Staff Editor