Rachel Soffin is a Partner at Milberg whose work is focused on consumer class action litigation. Ms. Soffin has spent the majority of her career prosecuting class action cases including state and federal class actions involving defective products, false advertising and mislabeling, deceptive and unfair trade practices, privacy violations, and insurance and banking disputes.
Ms. Soffin has been appointed to leadership roles in numerous large class action cases across the country and has successfully obtained contested class certification, defended dispositive motions, managed cases involving complex discovery, and obtained millions of dollars on behalf of consumers.
Ms. Soffin is admitted to practice in the state courts of Florida and Georgia, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit.
Ms. Soffin has been designated by Super Lawyers as a Florida Rising Star (2011-2013) and as a Florida Super Lawyer (2014-2018, 2022-2023) in the fields of Class Actions/Mass Torts.
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law,
- B.A., The Florida State University,
- State Courts of Georgia,
- State Courts of Florida,
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida,
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia,
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois,
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida,
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Judicial District,
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2011-2013
- Florida Super Lawyer, 2014-2018, 2022-2023