Since joining Milberg, Justin Day has been actively involved in a number of the firm’s practice specialties including class action, personal injury, and mass tort areas.
A native East Tennessean, Mr. Day graduated with a bachelor’s degree in honors philosophy and political science from the University of Tennessee, where he was awarded the Davis Scholarship and named the top graduate in his major. He then attended law school at the University of Tennessee College of Law, where he was a Green Scholar, president of the Christian Legal Society, and one of the first-ever recipients of the Jerry P. Black Jr. Student Clinic Attorney Award.
For several consecutive years, Mr. Day has been named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Rising Star in Tennessee by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Active in his local community, Mr. Day is a member of Mission Chattanooga. In his spare time, he can usually be found exercising, practicing martial arts, or reading at a local coffee shop.
Practice Areas: Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accident Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Wrongful Death, Class Actions, Consumer Protection/Consumer Rights.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law,
- B.A., University of Tennessee,
- State Courts of Tennessee,
- Tennessee Supreme Court,
- United States Court of Federal Claims,
- United States District Court, District of Colorado,
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee,
- United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee,
- United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee,
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Under 40, 2018-2020
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star (Tennessee), 2019-2022