Kathryn Anne B. Robinson is an Associate based out of Milberg’s Raleigh office.
Ms. Robinson is inspired by helping others, particularly unrepresented members of the community and those wronged by corporations. She is passionate about class action litigation for this very reason.
Prior to law school, Ms. Robinson was a paralegal for an employment litigation firm in New York City. She joined Milberg as a Law Clerk in May 2022 before transitioning into her new role as an Associate.
She is admitted to practice in the state of North Carolina.
Outside of the office, Ms. Robinson enjoys movies, yoga, traveling, and cooking.
Kathryn Anne B. Robinson, One of These Things Is Not Like the Other: The Limitations of the Reconstruction Era Amendments in United States v. Roof, 3 N.C. Cvl. Rts. L. Rev. 248 (2023).
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2023
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 2018
- State of North Carolina, 2023
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina, (Pending)
- Wake County Bar Association