Prior to joining Milberg, Kristen Pesicek was a Bureau Chief and Assistant Attorney General at the Florida Attorney General’s Office. During her tenure, she focused on investigating and prosecuting singular and multistate enforcement actions involving various deceptive and unfair practices, price gouging, and privacy matters.
Prior to working for the Florida Attorney General’s Office, Ms. Pesicek served as an aide to members of the Florida Senate and United States Senate.
Ms. Pesicek is admitted to practice in the state court of Florida and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- J.D., Florida International University School of Law, 2013
- M.B., Washington University, 2004
- B.B., University of Florida, 2001
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2018
- Broward County Bar Association