Robert Wallner has litigated complex securities, consumer, and antitrust class actions all throughout the country. He has represented plaintiffs in lawsuits arising out of the Madoff Ponzi scheme, including the court-appointed litigation trustee of two Madoff “feeder funds.”
Mr. Wallner is a frequent lecturer on securities and complex litigation issues. He has served on the editorial board of Securities Litigation Report, as a faculty member of the American Bar Association’s First Annual National Institute on Securities Litigation and Arbitration, and as a member of the Federal Courts Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
He has been recognized in Lawdragon’s “100 Lawyers You Need to Know in Securities Litigation” and as a New York Super Lawyer from 2009-2022.
Mr. Wallner has successfully represented investors in:
- In re Merck & Co., Inc. Securities Litigation (D.N.J.) – resulted in a $1.062 billion recovery
- In re Initial Public Offering Securities Litigation (S.D.N.Y)
- In re CMS Energy Corporation Securities Litigation (E.D. Mich.)
- In re Deutsche Telekom AG Securities Litigation (S.D.N.Y.)
Mr. Wallner has successfully represented consumers in:
- In re Synthroid Marketing Litigation” (N.D. Ill.)
- Mercedes-Benz Tire Litigation (D.N.J.).
- J.D., New York University, 1979
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1976
- New York, 1980
- Super Lawyers, 2009-2022
- Securities Litigation Report, Editorial Board
- American Bar Association's First Annual National Institute, Faculty Member
- Federal Courts Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member