Milberg Announces 2023 Firm Promotions
by Brian Eckert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fresh off its annual firm retreat, held this year in Puerto Rico from November 15 – 16, Milberg Coleman Bryson Phillips Grossman (“Milberg”) is announcing its latest attorney promotions.
New Milberg Senior Partners
- Mitchell Breit: Mr. Breit has championed consumer and environmental protection causes for more than 40 years, litigating national class actions and mass torts against corporate giants such as BP and Pfizer. Best Lawyers named him a 2024 Long Island area Lawyer of the Year.
- Gary Klinger: Mr. Klinger is a data privacy attorney whose practice includes data breaches, ransomware attacks, unlawful collection/disclosure of personal information, and privacy violations. He was recently recognized among Lawdragon’s top legal talent for 2024.
- David Lietz: Mr. Lietz’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation and consumer class action litigation, including data breach and cybersecurity cases. He has filed more than 100 data breach lawsuits since 2020 and been named class counsel in dozens of data breach class actions.
- Mark Silvey: Mr. Silvey leads many of Milberg’s complex litigation cases. He has served as lead counsel in more than 100 jury trials, 75 bench trials, and numerous appellate cases in virtually all types of civil practice areas in federal and state courts.
New Milberg Partners
- Karl Amelchenko: Mr. Amelchenko represents clients in complex claims related to Medicare, bad-faith insurance, medical malpractice, personal injury, and whistleblower actions.
- Hunter Bryson: Mr. Bryson is with Milberg’s Consumer Products Group has secured settlements for thousands of individuals totaling more than $168 million.
- Trent Kashima: Mr. Kashima is a complex litigation attorney who represents consumers, employees, and businesses in consumer protection and wage/hour matters.
- Will Ladnier: Mr. Ladnier practices in the areas of complex litigation and class actions, with a focus on mislabeling, consumer product, and automotive cases.
- Ryan McMillan: Mr. McMillan handles class actions and complex litigation involving fair lending discrimination, contracts, business torts, automotive defects, ERISA, and consumer protection.
- Natalie Rico: Ms. Rico has experience in the areas of mass torts, class actions, products liability, medical malpractice, personal injury, and construction litigation.
- Erin Ruben: Ms. Ruben represents plaintiffs in complex class action litigation nationwide in the areas of defective products, false advertising, mislabeling, and data breaches.
- Mark Sigmon: Mr. Sigmon graduated summa cum laude, ranked first in his class, from Duke Law School. He is certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a specialist in appellate practice and focuses on plaintiffs’ work of all types, particularly work on dispositive issues and appeals.
New Milberg Senior Associates
Milberg: A Litigation Pioneer Since 1965
Milberg was one of the first law firms to prosecute class actions in federal courts on behalf of investors and consumers, leading landmark cases, setting groundbreaking legal precedents, and creating a legacy of standing up to corporate power.
Entering our 59th year in 2024, we have grown into an international plaintiff’s firm with the strength and capability to challenge corporate wrongdoing across the globe from our domestic and international offices.